Vortex Energy Saver
Our Vortex Energy Saver is designed to massively improve the properties of the water in your heating system. the Vortex Energy Saver System does by removing any entrained air or dissolved oxygen within the heating system to an inert level. This then causes the water to heat up quickly using far less energy as a result.
A typical heating system contains around 2.5% volume of air. The Vortex Energy Saver is the only de-aerator on the market that has proven to remove air in the heating system down to an inert level resulting in substantial energy savings and preventing corrosion.
The Vortex Energy Saving is now playing a huge roll in helping reduce the costs of heating a property and combating fuel poverty.
Features & Benefits:
- Typical energy savings 20-30%
- 40yr+ life expectancy
- 10yr product warranty
- 10% money Back guaranteed savings
- Increase in primary flow of 10-12°C
- Removes air down to an inert level
- Prevents corrosion
- Extends life expectancy of heating system
- Reduces annual maintenance costs
- Eliminates many common issues: for example; the uneven bleeding of radiators, rattling pipes, pin holing, build up of sludge
- Suitable for any type of wet heating system whether with: a new boiler or old boiler, condensing boiler, non-condensing boiler, oil boiler, gas boiler, combi-boiler or biomass boilers, as well as underfloor heating and air> source heat pumps and ground source heat pumps.
The Vortex Energy Saver is designed and manufactured in the UK. It combines the physics of Henry’s Law and Vortex technology to remove the entrained air and dissolved Oxygen from the water in a wet central heating system. The Vortex Energy Saver is the only deaerator on the market that has proven to remove dissolved air down to an inert level resulting in substantial energy savings and helping to prevent corrosion. The Vortex Energy Saver is now playing a large part to help combat fuel poverty as well as assisting the general population save money.
Domestic heating systems will typically contain between 1% to 2.5% entrained air. This air in the heating system reduces the heat transfer efficiency resulting in more energy than necessary required to heat the water to the desired temperature. Additionally, Oxygen in the entrained air is highly corrosive reducing the life of the heating system and air bubbles form causing problems such as; air locks, undesirable noise, pump cavitation etc.
A unique deareator device which when fitted to your existing heating system removes air from the heating water and, depending on your heating system, achieves savings of up to 29% in heating bills and eliminates the formation of magnetites that causes the corrosion in the systems.
The unit will save energy and money on your fuel bills. Reduce the need of bleeding radiators and ECO friendly.